Ardhra

Friday, December 09, 2005

No Place for Discipline?

Sometimes we become pretty wild when we see someone violating the ways of life. These guys assume that they can do all sorts of rubbish and seldom bother about others.They even abuse you when you start pointing out their mistakes.When I objected those who used the vacant ground just opposite to my residence as open toilet, they arrogantly replied saying that they were not doing the act right in front of my gate.My attempt to explain that it was causing bad smell over the area fell in deaf ears.They walked away after starring at me.
On the other day when I walked inside the pedestrian subway wherein the pathway was divided in the centre and most of the users were keeping to their left for easy movement. Alas! there were others who did not bother about it and using both sides thereby causing hardship for rule abiding people.A man in his forties who came in the wrong lane from opposite direction clashed with me.I told him to use the other side where he is supposed to go.He replied that there was no such formality.I shot back saying that it was not a formality but discipline.Without waiting for my reaction he continued to move in the same way.I wondered whether the world was leading to a shameful destination. Are we going to show a world sans discipline to the next generation? Do people need to be trained by force? Are we living in a world where there is no room for discipline?Who will take the pain to educate these guys who refuse to comply to any rule of the land?Should it not be moulded right from school days? Is there any solution in sight to set things right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home